Date: 19 April 2022
Time: 12:00pm – 1:30pm
Speaker : Professor May Tan-Mullins – James Cook University
The Brown Bag Series aims to inspire working professional to develop a passion for lifelong learning. We are excited to bring to you a series of free workshops that would help you learn new skills and gain competencies to level up your career.
The Brown Bag Workshops (5 Apr – 4 May 22) are part of a 7-part series organised by HeadHunt to help Singaporeans remain employable. The workshops will consist of the following segments :
- Information Session (10 Mins) – Gain a better understanding of the programme structure and admission requirements.
- Experience Class (60 Mins) – Experience a sample class and learn about the latest trending topics related to the programme.
For this Brown Bag Session, Professor May Tan-Mullins from James Cook University will be speaking on the topic of Sustainable Eating For Future Singapore.
Sustainable Eating For Future Singapore
Professor May Tan-Mullins
James Cook University
Singapore imports almost 90 percent of our food supplies. With the COVID-19 pandemic wreaking havoc to the global supply chains, the Singapore government has sprung into action and launched the 30 by 30 targets. The aim is to enhance our domestic capacity to produce 30% of our nutritional needs and sustainably by 2030. However, food security is not just about production, but equally important consumption. This brown bag session looks at global food issues that might impact Singapore, and discusses how we as consumers, could eat more sustainability. This session demonstrates the importance of us as consumers, could play a part and contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals (Zero Hunger, Good Health and Well-being, Responsible Consumption and Production, and Sustainable Cities and Communities).
Brown Bag Workshop Schedule – 5th April to 4th May
- 5th Apr – Murdoch University – Are You a Threat To Your Organisation’s Cybersecurity?
- 8th Apr – University College Dublin – Value-Based Marketing Strategies: Customer Value
- 13th Apr -The University of Adelaide – Pandemic Recovery in East Asia & ASEAN
- 19th Apr – James Cook University – Sustainable Eating For Future Singapore
- 22nd Apr – James Cook University – Applying Clinical Psychology in Uncertain Times
- 29th Apr – School of Computing and Information Systems, SMU – Emerging Fintech Opportunities: Are You Ready ?
- 4th May – School of Economics, SMU – COVID-19 and Global Trade Flows
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHT
All information (including but not limited to the Zoom Video, Presentation and PowerPoint Slides) contained within the Brown Bag Sessions Presentations are considered proprietary intellectual property and should not be distributed or shared without written consent.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT
POLL QUIZ TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By filling up this registration form, you hereby agree and consent to Poll Quiz Terms and Conditions as stated at https://postgrad.com.sg/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Poll-Quiz-Terms-and-Conditions-Final.pdf
TERMS AND CONDITION
By filling up this registration form, you hereby agree and consent to RJ Media’s Terms and Conditions as stated at http://www.postgrad.com.sg/terms-conditions/