Date: 4 November 2022
Time: 12:00pm – 1:30pm
Speaker : Dr. Wang Rencheng – School of Accountancy, SMU
Location : Hybrid (Available On Zoom and at One Marina Boulevard [Tickets for In Person Required])
The Brown Bag Series aims to inspire working professional to develop a passion for lifelong learning. We are excited to bring to you a series of free workshops that would help you learn new skills and gain competencies to level up your career.
The Brown Bag Workshops (7th Oct – 4th Nov 22) are part of a 5-part series organised by HeadHunt to help Singaporeans remain employable. The workshops will consist of the following segments :
- Information Session – Gain a better understanding of the programme structure and admission requirements.
- Experience Class – Experience a sample class and learn about the latest trending topics related to the programme.
For our Brown Bag Session on 4th Nov, Dr. Wang Rencheng from School of Accountancy, SMU will be speaking on the topic of Digitalization, Accounting Jobs, and Reporting Quality.
Digitalization, Accounting Jobs, and Reporting Quality
Dr. Wang Rencheng
Associate Professor of Accounting; Lee Kong Chian Fellow University
School of Accountancy, SMU
Firms can improve their business by applying digital technologies to their key functions, thus improving customer experience and operational efficiency. Does digitalization substitute for or complement accounting human capital?
Ticket Type 1 – Virtual Free Ticket
– Entitles you to attend the virtual session via Zoom. The Unique Zoom link will be sent to you 1 day before the event
Ticket Type 2 – Physical Free Ticket [Includes Lunch ] ($5 Refundable Deposit) – In Person (Limited Seats)
– Entitles you to attend the physical in person session at One Marina Boulevard. The actual location of the Talk will be provided in the confirmation email after you sign up.
– Lunch and Learn – Each participant would be provided 1 x Subway Sandwich (Egg Mayo) after the session ends.
– $5 Refundable Deposit – As there are limited seats and to ensure that no seats are wasted, a $5 Refundable deposit will be collected upon registration and it would refunded to participants that attend the actual event in person.
Brown Bag Workshop Schedule – 7th October to 4th November
- 7th Oct – Motivational Interviewing Skills in Counselling
- 11th Oct – Work Life Balance
- 18th Oct – Keys to High Performance Teams
- 26th Oct – Workplace Learning – The Value of Learning
- 4th Nov – Digitalization, Accounting Jobs, and Reporting Quality
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHT
All information (including but not limited to the Zoom Video, Presentation and PowerPoint Slides) contained within the Brown Bag Sessions Presentations are considered proprietary intellectual property and should not be distributed or shared without written consent.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT
POLL QUIZ TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By filling up this registration form, you hereby agree and consent to Poll Quiz Terms and Conditions as stated at https://postgrad.com.sg/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Poll-Quiz-Terms-and-Conditions-Final.pdf
TERMS AND CONDITION
By filling up this registration form, you hereby agree and consent to RJ Media’s Terms and Conditions as stated at http://www.postgrad.com.sg/terms-conditions/