Date: 19 June 2023
Time: 12:00pm – 1:30pm
Format : Virtual via Zoom
Speaker : Ms Angeline Tiong
HeadHunt, in partnership with Workforce Singapore, has put together a 12-part series to help Singaporeans gain new skills and competencies.
The What I Need Series is crafted to help executives move forward at their workplaces, with an emphasis on acquiring life skills and gaining exposure to different industries.
For our session on 19th June, Ms Angeline Tiong from QED Changemakers will be speaking on the topic of Driving Digital Communications.
Driving Digital Communications
Ms Angeline Tiong
Professional Development Executive
This session provides an overview of digital marketing & communications, and how to drive conversions with effective and engaging digital & social media content.
What I Need Series – Workshop Schedule
- 17th May – Securing Our Future
- 22nd May – Moving Trains, Moving You
- 26th May – The Future for Food – Agritech
- 7th Jun – Environmental Services Insights
- 14th Jun – Future Energy & Chemicals Sector
- 19th Jun – Driving Digital Communications