Date: 5 July 2022
Time: 12:00pm – 1:30pm
Speaker : Associate Professor Weina Zhang – National University of Singapore
Location : Hybrid (Available On Zoom and at CapitaSpring [Tickets for In Person Required])
The Brown Bag Series aims to help Singaporeans gain new skills and competencies to level up their careers.
The Brown Bag (Learn Over Lunch @ LLI) Series (5 Jul – 29 Jul 22) is part of a 5-part series organised by HeadHunt in collaboration with the Lifelong Learning Institute to help Singaporeans.
This Brown Bag Series would be focusing on the Skills Demand for the Future Economy and would be providing insights into the following 3 Economies – 1) Digital Economy, 2) Green Economy and 3) Care Economy. For more details, please visit https://www.skillsfuture.gov.sg/skillsreport
For our Brown Bag Session (Green Economy) on 5th July, Associate Professor Weina Zhang from National University of Singapore will be speaking on the topic of Filling the Gap of Green Finance Talents.
Filling the Gap of Green Finance Talents
Associate Professor Weina Zhang
Deputy Director, Sustainable and Green Finance Institute (SGFIN)
National University of Singapore
The field of green finance is growing exponentially in breadth and depth. Stakeholders such as businesses, regulators, customers, and investors are in the dire need of a deeper understanding how to adapt quickly to a greener economy. Nurturing and equipping green finance talents with the needed knowledge and skills are at the heart of the latest educational programmes offered by NUS.
Ticket Type 1 – Virtual Free Ticket
– Entitles you to attend the virtual session via Zoom. The Unique Zoom link will be sent to you 1 day before the event
Ticket Type 2 – Physical Free Ticket [Includes Lunch ] ($5 Refundable Deposit) – In Person (Limited Seats)
– Entitles you to attend the physical in person session at CapitaSpring. The actual location of the Talk will be provided in the confirmation email after you sign up.
– Lunch and Learn – Each participant would be provided 1 x Subway Sandwich (Egg Mayo) after the session ends.
– $5 Refundable Deposit – As there are limited seats and to ensure that no seats are wasted, a $5 Refundable deposit will be collected upon registration and it would refunded to participants that attend the actual event in person.
Brown Bag Workshop Schedule – 5th July to 29th July
- 5th July – Filling the Gap of Green Finance Talents
- 8th July – Valuing Diversity in Early Childhood
- 12th July – Artificial Intelligence in Today’s Digital Economy
- 22nd July – “The AI Doctor Will See You Now”
- 29th July – Price Prediction with Machine Learning
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHT
All information (including but not limited to the Zoom Video, Presentation and PowerPoint Slides) contained within the Brown Bag Sessions Presentations are considered proprietary intellectual property and should not be distributed or shared without written consent.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT
POLL QUIZ TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By filling up this registration form, you hereby agree and consent to Poll Quiz Terms and Conditions as stated at https://postgrad.com.sg/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Poll-Quiz-Terms-and-Conditions-Final.pdf
TERMS AND CONDITION
By filling up this registration form, you hereby agree and consent to RJ Media’s Terms and Conditions as stated at http://www.postgrad.com.sg/terms-conditions/