Date: 14 June 2022
Time: 12:00pm – 1:30pm
Speaker : Mr James CH Fong – Singapore Institute of Retail Studies
The Brown Bag Series aims to help Singaporeans gain new skills and competencies to level up their careers.
The Brown Bag (WSG Lunch & Learn) Series (Jun – Jul 22) is part of a 12-part series organised by HeadHunt in collaboration with the Workforce Singapore to help Singaporeans.
For our Brown Bag Session on 14th June , Mr James CH Fong from Singapore Institute of Retail Studies will be speaking on the topic of Engaging the Digital Era Customer.
Engaging the Digital Era Customer
Mr James CH Fong
Singapore Institute of Retail Studies
In this session, you will gain knowledge in the changes brought about by digitalisation and how it has affected customer shopping behaviours.
Brown Bag Workshop Schedule – 10th June to 1st July
- 10th June – Singapore Polytechnic – Working in a Pharmaceutical Clean Room
- 14th June – Singapore Institute of Retail Studies – Engaging the Digital Era Customer
- 21st June – SBF Business Institute – Business Culture in Southeast Asia
- 24th June – SBS Transit Rail Pte Ltd – Moving Trains, Moving You
- 28th June – Republic Polytechnic – The Future of Food – Agritech
- 1st July – SGTech- Navigating a Career in Tech
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHT
All information (including but not limited to the Zoom Video, Presentation and PowerPoint Slides) contained within the Brown Bag Sessions Presentations are considered proprietary intellectual property and should not be distributed or shared without written consent.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT
POLL QUIZ TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By filling up this registration form, you hereby agree and consent to Poll Quiz Terms and Conditions as stated at https://postgrad.com.sg/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Poll-Quiz-Terms-and-Conditions-Final.pdf
TERMS AND CONDITION
By filling up this registration form, you hereby agree and consent to RJ Media’s Terms and Conditions as stated at http://www.postgrad.com.sg/terms-conditions/