Date : 17 February 2023
Time : 11:00am – 11:45am
Speaker : Assistant Professor Yin Wang – School of Accountancy, SMU
Location : Capital Tower (Level 9) – In Person (Also available on Zoom)
The HeadHunt Postgraduate Fair – Feb 2023 (19th Edition) aims to provide professionals with an understanding of how postgraduate education and continuing education programs can support their career advancement and personal growth.
The above Masterclass Talk is part of the HeadHunt Postgraduate Fair held at Guoco Tower. Click here for more details on the Fair
- Roadshow – 24 Institutions over 4 Days – Click for Schedule
- Masterclass Talks – 12 x Masterclass Talks over 4 Days – Click for Schedule
For our Masterclass Session on 17th Feb (11am), Assistant Professor Yin Wang from School of Accountancy, SMU will be speaking on the topic of Understanding Private Equity: An Investor Perspective.
Understanding Private Equity: An Investor Perspective
Assistant Professor Yin Wang
Assistant Professor of Accounting
School of Accountancy, SMU
Speaker Profile :
As one of the alternative investments, Private Equity (PE) gains popularity over time. In this talk, we will learn how PE industry works and discuss what you need to know about PE investment from an investor (Limited Partner – LP) perspective.
Masterclass Talk Schedule – 15th Feb to 18th Feb (45 Min)
- 15 Feb (11:00am) – Becoming a Carbon Neutral Company – Aventis
- 15 Feb (11:45am) – Sustainable Development: Working with the Markets – NUS
- 15 Feb (12:30pm) – Shaping the Entrepreneurial Landscape – NUS
- 15 Feb (1:15pm) – MRT Platform Crowd Analysis – NUS
- 16 Feb (11:45am) – Sustainability Strategies to Gain Competitive Advantage – JCU
- 16 Feb (12:30pm) – Growth Hacking to Success -SMU
- 16 Feb (1:15pm) – Sustainability and Household Finance – NUS
- 17 Feb (11:00am) – Understanding Private Equity: An Investor Perspective – SMU
- 17 Feb (11:45am) – Healthcare Financing and Payment Models – SMU
- 17 Feb (12:30pm) – Prescriptive Analytics : Identifying Optimal Solutions to Business Problems- SMU
- 17 Feb (1:15pm) – Blockchain and Governance – SMU
- 18 Feb (1:15pm) – Workplace Self-Care & Burnout – Monash
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHT
All information (including but not limited to the Zoom Video, Presentation and PowerPoint Slides) contained within the Brown Bag Sessions Presentations are considered proprietary intellectual property and should not be distributed or shared without written consent.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT
TERMS AND CONDITION
By filling up this registration form, you hereby agree and consent to RJ Media’s Terms and Conditions as stated at http://www.postgrad.com.sg/terms-conditions/