Date : 17 February 2023
Time : 11:45am – 12:30pm
Speaker : Assistant Professor Xuan Zhang – School of Economics, SMU
Location : Capital Tower (Level 9) – In Person (Also available on Zoom)
The HeadHunt Postgraduate Fair – Feb 2023 (19th Edition) aims to provide professionals with an understanding of how postgraduate education and continuing education programs can support their career advancement and personal growth.
The above Masterclass Talk is part of the HeadHunt Postgraduate Fair held at Guoco Tower. Click here for more details on the Fair
- Roadshow – 24 Institutions over 4 Days – Click for Schedule
- Masterclass Talks – 12 x Masterclass Talks over 4 Days – Click for Schedule
For our Masterclass Session on 17th Feb (11:45am), Assistant Professor Xuan Zhang from School of Economics, SMU will be speaking on the topic of Healthcare Financing and Payment Models.
Healthcare Financing and Payment Models
Assistant Professor Xuan Zhang
Assistant Professor of Economics, School of Economics
School of Economics, SMU
Speaker Profile :
This Masterclass will cover the three pillars of healthcare financing, with a focus on smart spending, i.e., different payment models.
Masterclass Talk Schedule – 15th Feb to 18th Feb (45 Min)
- 15 Feb (11:00am) – Becoming a Carbon Neutral Company – Aventis
- 15 Feb (11:45am) – Sustainable Development: Working with the Markets – NUS
- 15 Feb (12:30pm) – Shaping the Entrepreneurial Landscape – NUS
- 15 Feb (1:15pm) – MRT Platform Crowd Analysis – NUS
- 16 Feb (11:45am) – Sustainability Strategies to Gain Competitive Advantage – JCU
- 16 Feb (12:30pm) – Growth Hacking to Success -SMU
- 16 Feb (1:15pm) – Sustainability and Household Finance – NUS
- 17 Feb (11:00am) – Understanding Private Equity: An Investor Perspective – SMU
- 17 Feb (11:45am) – Healthcare Financing and Payment Models – SMU
- 17 Feb (12:30pm) – Prescriptive Analytics : Identifying Optimal Solutions to Business Problems- SMU
- 17 Feb (1:15pm) – Blockchain and Governance – SMU
- 18 Feb (1:15pm) – Workplace Self-Care & Burnout – Monash
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHT
All information (including but not limited to the Zoom Video, Presentation and PowerPoint Slides) contained within the Brown Bag Sessions Presentations are considered proprietary intellectual property and should not be distributed or shared without written consent.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT
TERMS AND CONDITION
By filling up this registration form, you hereby agree and consent to RJ Media’s Terms and Conditions as stated at http://www.postgrad.com.sg/terms-conditions/