Date: 26 October 2022
Time: 12:00pm – 1:30pm
Speaker : Dr Justina Tan – Singapore University of Social Sciences
Location : Virtual (Available On Zoom)
The Brown Bag Series aims to inspire working professional to develop a passion for lifelong learning. We are excited to bring to you a series of free workshops that would help you learn new skills and gain competencies to level up your career.
The Brown Bag Workshops (7th Oct – 4th Nov 22) are part of a 5-part series organised by HeadHunt to help Singaporeans remain employable. The workshops will consist of the following segments :
- Information Session – Gain a better understanding of the programme structure and admission requirements.
- Experience Class – Experience a sample class and learn about the latest trending topics related to the programme.
For our Brown Bag Session on 26th Oct, Dr Justina Tan from Institute for Adult Learning, SUSS will be speaking on the topic of Workplace Learning – The Value of Learning.
Workplace Learning – The Value of Learning
Dr Justina Tan
Director, Learning and Professional Development Division
Institute for Adult Learning, Singapore University of Social Sciences
The session will share using at least 3 corporate case studies to illustrate the value of workplace learning every working professional should embrace, and how it could impact working professionals from 5 outcome perspectives.
Ticket Type – Virtual Free Ticket
– Entitles you to attend the virtual session via Zoom. The Unique Zoom link will be sent to you 1 day before the event
Brown Bag Workshop Schedule – 7th October to 4th November
- 7th Oct – Motivational Interviewing Skills in Counselling
- 11th Oct – Work Life Balance
- 18th Oct – Keys to High Performance Teams
- 26th Oct – Workplace Learning – The Value of Learning
- 4th Nov – Digitalization, Accounting Jobs, and Reporting Quality
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHT
All information (including but not limited to the Zoom Video, Presentation and PowerPoint Slides) contained within the Brown Bag Sessions Presentations are considered proprietary intellectual property and should not be distributed or shared without written consent.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT
POLL QUIZ TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By filling up this registration form, you hereby agree and consent to Poll Quiz Terms and Conditions as stated at https://postgrad.com.sg/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Poll-Quiz-Terms-and-Conditions-Final.pdf
TERMS AND CONDITION
By filling up this registration form, you hereby agree and consent to RJ Media’s Terms and Conditions as stated at http://www.postgrad.com.sg/terms-conditions/