Date: 11 October 2022
Time: 12:00pm – 1:30pm
Speaker : Assoc. Prof Frederick Low – James Cook University
Location : Hybrid (Available On Zoom and at CapitaSpring [Tickets for In Person Required])
The Brown Bag Series aims to inspire working professional to develop a passion for lifelong learning. We are excited to bring to you a series of free workshops that would help you learn new skills and gain competencies to level up your career.
The Brown Bag Workshops (7th Oct – 4th Nov 22) are part of a 5-part series organised by HeadHunt to help Singaporeans remain employable. The workshops will consist of the following segments :
- Information Session – Gain a better understanding of the programme structure and admission requirements.
- Experience Class – Experience a sample class and learn about the latest trending topics related to the programme.
For our Brown Bag Session on 11th Oct, Assoc. Prof Frederick Low from James Cook University will be speaking on the topic of Work Life Balance.
Work Life Balance
Assoc. Prof Frederick Low
Associate Professor, Counselling
James Cook University
Work is a big part of most people’s lives in Singapore. While we work to meet our practical, esteem and other needs, we also seek to live well in other aspects such as family, personal growth, physical and spiritual wellness. In this session, we will discuss elements and factors to take into consideration in keeping balance or maintaining harmony!
Ticket Type 1 – Virtual Free Ticket
– Entitles you to attend the virtual session via Zoom. The Unique Zoom link will be sent to you 1 day before the event
Ticket Type 2 – Physical Free Ticket [Includes Lunch ] ($5 Refundable Deposit) – In Person (Limited Seats)
– Entitles you to attend the physical in person session at CapitaSpring. The actual location of the Talk will be provided in the confirmation email after you sign up.
– Lunch and Learn – Each participant would be provided 1 x Subway Sandwich (Egg Mayo) after the session ends.
– $5 Refundable Deposit – As there are limited seats and to ensure that no seats are wasted, a $5 Refundable deposit will be collected upon registration and it would refunded to participants that attend the actual event in person.
Brown Bag Workshop Schedule – 7th October to 4th November
- 7th Oct – Motivational Interviewing Skills in Counselling
- 11th Oct – Work Life Balance
- 18th Oct – Keys to High Performance Teams
- 26th Oct – Workplace Learning – The Value of Learning
- 4th Nov – Digitalization, Accounting Jobs, and Reporting Quality
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHT
All information (including but not limited to the Zoom Video, Presentation and PowerPoint Slides) contained within the Brown Bag Sessions Presentations are considered proprietary intellectual property and should not be distributed or shared without written consent.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT
POLL QUIZ TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By filling up this registration form, you hereby agree and consent to Poll Quiz Terms and Conditions as stated at https://postgrad.com.sg/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Poll-Quiz-Terms-and-Conditions-Final.pdf
TERMS AND CONDITION
By filling up this registration form, you hereby agree and consent to RJ Media’s Terms and Conditions as stated at http://www.postgrad.com.sg/terms-conditions/