Date: 19 April 2023
Time: 12:00pm – 1:30pm
Format : Virtual via Zoom
Speaker : Dr Hanna Suh, Counselling Psychologist
HeadHunt, in partnership with Workforce Singapore, has put together a 12-part series to help Singaporeans gain new skills and competencies.
The What I Need Series is crafted to help executives move forward at their workplaces, with an emphasis on acquiring life skills and gaining exposure to different industries.
For our session on 19th Apr, Counselling Psychologist, Dr Hanna Suh, will be speaking on the topic of Reclaiming Your Strengths in the Workplace.
Reclaiming Your Strengths in the Workplace
Dr Hanna Suh
People are often overly preoccupied with their negative traits. But what if you could leverage your strengths that are already within you? Instead of worrying about what needs to be “fixed”, let’s explore how you can flourish with your strengths. Get involved in this session to learn more about your strengths and how you can better utilise them in the workplace.
Click here for more details.
What I Need Series – Workshop Schedule
- 6th Apr – Building Collaboration at the Workplace
- 12th Apr – Managing Workplace Stress
- 19th Apr – Reclaiming Your Strengths in the Workplace
- 26th Apr – Enhancing Workplace Communication
- 5th May – Design Your Future
- 8th May – Building Resilient Leaders at the Workplace