Date: 6 April 2023
Time: 12:00pm – 1:30pm
Format : Virtual via Zoom
Speaker : Professor Joel Lee – NUS Law
HeadHunt, in partnership with Workforce Singapore, has put together a 12-part series to help Singaporeans gain new skills and competencies.
The What I Need Series is crafted to help executives move forward at their workplaces, with an emphasis on acquiring life skills and gaining exposure to different industries.
For our session on 6th Apr, Prof. Joel Lee from NUS Law will be speaking on the topic of Building Collaboration at the Workplace.
Building Collaboration at the Workplace
Prof. Joel Lee
Faculty of Law
National University of Singapore
Work often requires us to interact and connect with other people. However, conflict is bound to happen when such interaction and connection takes place. This session aims to help you understand your conflict approach and provide some tips on how to deal with conflicts, so as to collaborate better with others.
Click here for more details.
What I Need Series – Workshop Schedule
- 6th Apr – Building Collaboration at the Workplace
- 12th Apr – Managing Workplace Stress
- 19th Apr – Reclaiming Your Strengths in the Workplace
- 26th Apr – Enhancing Workplace Communication
- 5th May – Design Your Future
- 8th May – Building Resilient Leaders at the Workplace